.

Thursday 7 March 2013

Kenyan Rock Scene this February


Pardon my slurry typing but this is the best my beer addled mind can do for now. I’ve been probing my mind trying to find something good to say about the past few weeks but I keep drawing a blank.….ah, there it is. Have you seen PLGs Speed chaser video yet? What are you waiting for? Its about politicians getting what they want from us and making like Houdini till next election. It'll definitely give you some perspective in this the electioneering season.
 Last Years Tragedy also launched their first official video Generation light. There's talk of an album launch in the near future and I for one cant wait to get my hands on it. Oh end lest I forget, the Rock Society of Kenya, Andromeda music and Shinagami records intend to release a compilation album with various awesome Kenyan Rock bands. Details sketchy but promising.
Drawing a blank again, I guess that's the thing about Njanuary and Feb, we can only look forward to what comes next. Keep the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment